Last Updated on January 11, 2023 by Humaira Haque
One of the many great features of a convection microwave oven is that it can be used to cook and bake a variety of foods.
The even heat distribution and circulating air make it ideal for cooking everything from pizza to chicken.
But like any appliance, it needs to be properly cared for in order to maintain its optimal performance.
In this blog post, I am going to share a detailed discussion on how to clean a microwave convection oven following the appropriate manner.
So, without making any further ado, let’s dive right in…
How Do You Clean a Dirty Microwave Convection Oven?
If your microwave convection oven is starting to look a little bit dirty, don’t worry – it’s easy to clean!
Here are a few simple tips to get your oven looking sparkling clean in no time:
- Start by removing any loose food debris from the inside of the oven.
- Use a damp cloth or paper towel to wipe down the walls and ceiling of the oven, being careful not to miss any nooks or crannies.
- Once all the loose food has been removed, it’s time to tackle those tough stains.
- Microwave convection ovens can be susceptible to staining from grease and burnt on food, so you may need to use a stronger cleaning solution than usual.
- We recommend using a mixture of vinegar and water, or a commercial kitchen cleaner designed for stubborn stains.
- Apply your chosen cleaning solution liberally to any stained areas and let it sit for 5-10 minutes before scrubbing with a non-abrasive sponge or cloth.
- For really stubborn stains, you may need to repeat this step a few times.
- Once all the stains have been removed, give the whole interior of the oven a final wipe down with clean water (vinegar can be left on surfaces as it dries).
- Then dry thoroughly with a clean cloth or paper towel.
RELATED: Cleaning A Convection Oven.
How Do You Clean the Inside of a Stainless Steel Microwave Convection Oven?
Stainless steel microwaves are a great appliance to have in your kitchen. They are durable and easy to clean.
But, like any appliance, they need to be cleaned regularly to keep them looking their best.
Here are some tips on how to clean the inside of your stainless steel microwave convection oven.
The first step is to remove any food or grease from the surface.
You can do this by wiping down the inside of the microwave with a damp cloth or sponge.
If there is stubborn food or grease build-up, you can use a mild detergent or vinegar solution to help break it down.
Once the surface is clean, you will want to focus on the interior walls and ceiling of the microwave. These areas can collect cooking splatters and stains over time.
To clean them, simply mix equal parts water and vinegar in a bowl and apply it to the affected areas with a sponge or cloth.
Let it sit for a few minutes before wiping it away with a damp cloth.
If you notice any rust spots on the interior of your microwave, you can remove them by rubbing them with a wet rag dipped in baking soda.
Once all of the rust is gone, rinse the area with water and dry it off completely. It’s also important to clean the glass plate inside your microwave (also known as the turntable).
This can be done by placing it in your sink and spraying it down with vinegar or lemon juice solution.
Let it soak for a few minutes before scrubbing at any stuck-on debris with a non-abrasive sponge or brush.
Rinse well and dry completely before putting it back in your microwave.
RELATED: Cleaning A Cuisinart Steam Convection Oven.
How to Clean a Stainless Steel Microwave Convection Oven?
If you have a stainless steel microwave convection oven, you know how convenient it is to have both appliances in one.
But what do you do when it comes time to clean it?
Here are some tips on how to clean your stainless steel microwave convection oven so that it will look its best.
Before cleaning any appliance, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions.
This will help you avoid damaging your oven and voiding any warranties.
When cleaning your stainless steel microwave convection oven, always use mild cleaners and soft cloths or sponges.
Harsh cleaners and abrasive scrubbers can damage the finish.
To remove fingerprints and smudges from the door, start by wiping down the surface with a damp cloth.
If there are stubborn spots, make a paste of equal parts baking soda and water.
Apply the paste to the spots with a sponge or soft cloth and rub gently until they disappear. Rinse the area well with clean water and dry with a soft towel.
The interior of your oven should be cleaned regularly with hot soapy water or a commercial cleaner designed for stainless steel surfaces.
Be sure to wipe up spills immediately, as they can cause permanent stains if allowed to sit for too long.
To clean baked-on food splatters, first loosen them by heating a cup of water in the microwave on high power for two minutes then scrubbing with a nylon scrub pad or toothbrush dipped in hot soapy water..
How To Clean A Microwave Convection Oven?
In this section, I am going to describe how you can clean a microwave convection oven following the right way.
Here are some tips on how to clean a convection microwave oven…
- First, unplug the microwave convection oven from the power outlet.
- Next, remove all food and debris from the oven cavity.
- Then, mix a solution of 1 part water to 1 part vinegar in a bowl or measuring cup.
- After that, dampen a clean cloth with the vinegar solution and wipe down the interior of the oven, including the door seal and glass turntable plate.
- Finally, rinse with a damp cloth soaked in plain water and dry with a clean towel
How to Clean Microwave Oven With Lemon?
If you’re looking for an all-natural way to clean your microwave oven, look no further than lemon!
Lemons are a great cleaning agent because they contain citric acid, which is a natural disinfectant.
Plus, their fresh scent will leave your kitchen smelling amazing.
Here’s how to clean your microwave oven with lemon:
- Start by mixing equal parts water and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Next, take a clean cloth or sponge and dip it into the mixture.
- Wipe down the inside of your microwave oven, including the door seal and control panel. Be sure to get into all the nooks and crannies!
- Once you’re finished cleaning, simply rinse the area with water and dry it off with a clean towel.
Microwave Oven Cleaner
Cleaning your microwave oven is important to keep it in good working condition and free of bacteria.
You can clean your microwave easily with vinegar and water.
- Combine 1 cup of water with 1 cup of vinegar in a bowl or measuring cup.
- Place the bowl or measuring cup inside the microwave oven.
- Cook on high power for 5 minutes. The steam from the vinegar and water will help loosen any dirt or food splatters inside the oven cavity.
- Carefully remove the bowl or measuring cup from the oven (it will be hot!) and wipe down the inside of the oven with a clean cloth or sponge.
How to Clean Microwave With Water?
If your microwave is looking a little worse for wear, don’t worry – it’s easy to get it sparkling clean with just water!
- Remove any loose food or debris from the inside of the microwave.
- Fill a bowl with water and place it inside the microwave.
- Heat the water on high power for 3-5 minutes, until it comes to a boil.
- Carefully remove the bowl of hot water (use oven gloves!) and use a damp cloth to wipe down all of the surfaces inside the microwave, including the door seal.
- Repeat steps 2-4 if necessary, then leave the door of the microwave open for awhile to air out any steamy smells.
How To Clean A Microwave Convection Oven Video?
So, the first step is to unplug the oven and remove any food or debris. Next, mix equal parts water and vinegar in a bowl.
Then, use a clean cloth to wipe down the inside of the oven, being sure to get into all the nooks and crannies.
Once that’s done, rinse with clean water and dry with a soft cloth. For tougher stains, you can make a paste out of baking soda and water.
Apply it to the stain and let sit for 10-15 minutes before wiping away. You may need to repeat this process for stubborn stains.
I think now you have got a clear idea about how to clean a microwave convection oven.
Still, if you have any questions, you can send me a message.
I will try my best to love to help you out.
Also, for any kind of tips about Convection Oven, you can FOLLOW this Kitchen Blog.
This is all I have for you this time.
See You Soon!